1. Dao Phi Hung, Mac Van Phuc, Nguyen Anh Hiep, Trinh Van Thanh, Nguyen Thien Vuong, Truong Thi Nam, Do Dang Xuan
Oxidized maize starch: characterization and its effect on the biodegradable films. Part II. Infrared spectroscopy and solubility .
2. Nguyen Tien Thao, Dang Van Long, Dinh Minh Hoan
Conversion of styrene into benzaldehyde and styrene epoxide over MgCoAl-LDH catalysts.
3. Pham Thi Thu Ha, Nguyen Thi Mien, Duong Thu Hien, Nguyen Thanh Tung, Nguyen Thi Trang, Nguyen Thu Huong
Effect of modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) and postharvest treatments on quality of litchi fruits during storage.
4. Vu Dinh Giap, Do Huu Chi, Pham Hong Hai, Tang Thi Chinh, Do Huu Nghi
Using experimental planning to optimize the hydrolysis of sugar cane bagasse into fermentable sugars for bioethanol production by fungal enzyme mixture.
5. Hoang Thi Huong Hue, Nguyen Van Quang, Nguyen Thi Anh
Characterization of Ca0-Cu0-Ce02 mixed oxide synthesized by the impregnation and investigation of its reusability
6. Dinh Quoc Viet, Van Dinh Son Tho
Study on kinetics of pyrolysis reaction (degradation) of rice husk, corn cob and sugarcane bagasse as agricultural residues in Vietnam.
7. Nguyen Truong Giang, Tran Trung Kien, Nguyen Thi Hoa, Pham Van Thiem
Kinetic study of synthesis reaction of lignosulfonate using isothermal differential scanning calorimetry method.
8. Doan Minh Khai, Phan Duc Nhan, Trinh Dac Hoanh
An investigation of the structural characteristics of modified cellulose from acacia pulp.
9. Tran Ngoc Tuyen, Nguyen Duc Vu Quyen, Ho Van Minh Hai, Dang Xuan Tin, Tran Ngoc Quang
Influence of synthesis factors on properties of geopolymers based on red mud and rice husk ASH.
10. Nguyen Danh Truong
The size effect in mechanical properties of boron nitride nanotube under tension.
11. Le Van Tam, Dang Van Hieu, Nguyen Duy Vy, Vu Ngoc Hung, Chu Manh Hoang
Design and simulation analysis of an electrostatic actuator for improving the performance of scanning probe nanolithography.
12. Hoa Thai Ma, Van Thi Thanh Ho, Nguyen Bao Pham, Dat Chi Nguyen, Kieu Thi Diem Vo, Hung Cam Ly, Tuan Dinh Phan
Effect of the carbonization and activation processes on the adsorption capacity of rice husk activated carbon.
13. Luong Thien Nghia, Hoang Thanh Tung, Nguyen Phuc Huy, Vu Quoc Luan, Duong Tan Nhut
The effects of silver nanoparticles on growth of Chrysanthemum morifolium Ramat. cv. "JIMBA" in different cultural systems.
14. Pham Nam Thang, Le Xuan Hung, Nguyen Thi Minh Chau, Vu Thi Hong Hanh, Nguyen Ngoc Hai, Nguyen Thi Thuc Hien, Pham Thu Nga
Structural and optical properties in near infrared of CdTeSe coloidal quantum dots for potential application in solar cells.
15. Tran Thi Hien, Nguyen The Vu, Pham Huu Thien, Nguyen Dinh Thanh, Phan Dinh Tuan
Synthesis of novel magnetic adsorbents from coffee husks by hydrothermal carbonization.